Replacement Cab Card

You can log into Motor Carrier Portal to request a duplicate or replacement International Registration Plan (IRP) cab card. It is $1 per card.  There is no charge for an IRP replacement cab card if there's an error on the SCDMV's part. . 

Get a Replacement Cab Card

You can also visit a IRP/IFTA processing branch office or fax an Application for a Duplicate Cab Card (SCDMV Form 3090-A) for an replacement cab card.

Replacement License Plate

You can log into Motor Carrier Portal to replace a lost, stolen, or mutilated International Registration Plan (IRP) license plate. It is $6 per replacement plate. 


You may also visit an IRP/IFTA processing branch office to replace your IRP license plate.

Find an SCDMV branch

You may also mail all forms and payment listed below to receive a replacement IRP plate:

You should mail all of the above documents to the address below:

Motor Carrier Services
PO Box 1498
Blythewood, SC 29016-0027

If temporary authorization has been issued, the forms and fees must be sent to the SCDMV branch issuing the temporary authorization.

You should receive replacement plate(s) and duplicate cab card(s) within two weeks. If not, contact Motor Carrier Services at 803-896-3870.