On Wednesday, April 10, 2013, South Carolina Department of Motor Vehicles SCDMV (SCDMV) will provide a training session on titling and registering vehicles in South Carolina. Designed for automobile dealership employees who complete title and registration documents for customers, the workshop provides instructions for:
· Accurately completing the South Carolina Title Application for titling and registering vehicles.
· Including all required documents along with a title application and verifying that an application package is complete without errors.
· Indicating the correct odometer mileage and odometer brands on the application and supporting paperwork.
· Computing GVW rates for property carrying vehicles.
· Handling title reassignment errors.
Wednesday, April 10, 2013, 9:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Horry-Georgetown Technical College
950 Crabtree Lane, Room 601
Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
To register, email TCMScheduling@scdmv.net to reserve your space by March 29, 2013. There is no charge for the workshop, but space is limited.