The South Carolina Department of Motor Vehicles SCDMV (SCDMV) frequently provides training sessions on titling and registering vehicles in South Carolina. Designed for automobile dealership employees who complete title and registration documents for customers, the workshop provides instructions for:
· Accurately completing the South Carolina Title Application for titling and registering vehicles.
· Including all required documents along with a title application and verifying that an application package is complete without errors.
· Indicating the correct odometer mileage and odometer brands on the application and supporting paperwork.
· Computing GVW rates for property carrying vehicles.
· Handling title reassignment errors.
SCDMV Blythewood Headquarters
10311 Wilson Boulevard
Blythewood, SC 29016
To register, individuals should contact SCDMV Training and Change Management at (803) 896-4870 or email@example.com.
These training sessions are sponsored by SCDMV, Carolina Dealer Training, Carolina Independent Automobile Dealers Association and the South Carolina Automobile Dealer Association.
The next class will be held April 8, 2015, from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.